Location: Distillery 244, 244 N. Mosley, Wichita
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (doors open at 8:00 a.m.)
Lunch and snacks provided for each registrant.
Dr. Eric Farmer
Treating out Roached out Teeth and Bites and Scams: External Threats to the Dental Office
Dr. Rusty Coad
Microscopy in Dentistry: Enhancing Vision for Enhanced Precision
Total CEs: 6 credit hours
Eric Farmer on Treating out roached out teeth and bites
We’ll kick off the morning with an 80-minute lecture from Dr. Eric Farmer. A graduate of the University of Nebraska in 1991, Dr. Farmer has practiced for more than 30 years. Now a semi-retired faculty member and former director of professional development and director of faculty at The Clinical Mastery Series, he is a well-known lecturer and mentor on complex treatment planning, occlusion, TMD for the GP, cosmetics, and digital diagnostics including TScan and the BioPak.
- Become familiar with imagining and planning the end results in OMG cases as a starting point.
- Overview of diagnostic processes
- Lab communication and case execution with realistic portrayals of successes and failures.
Dr. Rusty Coad on Microscopy in Dentistry: Enhancing Vision for Enhanced Precision
Dr. Coad is a 1985 graduate of UMKC School of Dentistry and has practiced in the Wichita region for 36 years. He began utilizing magnification in the early 1990’s. Nearly a decade ago, he introduced surgical magnification into his practice and considers it an integral function of his daily practice. In his 80-minute lecture, participants will learn more about how the use of a surgical microscope can offer enhanced vision to accomplish intricate procedures, improving the outcomes of care for patients.
- Introduce dentists to the use of surgical microscopy
- Provide understanding for the various techniques where its use can benefit the dentist and patient
- Help dentists enhance their skills
More info to come about afternoon speakers!