The Wichita District Dental Society is a 220+ member organization representing the dental profession in the Wichita area.
Proudly Serving the Wichita Area including Sedgwick and Kingman Counties.
Programs and services offered by the Wichita District to the public and the dental profession it serves include:
- Dental health education projects and activities
- Continuing dental education programs
- Monthly newsletter
- Membership recognition programs
- Involvement in and support of other community organizations
- Placement service for positions in dental offices
- Grievance mediation and peer review
The Wichita District Dental Society is committed to the improvement of public dental health, maintaining the highest standards of ethics among its members, and affirming and advancing the standard of the art and science of dentistry.
WDDS Board Officers & Trustees